Who else LOVE Le Cellier? Raise your hand!

theguda

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have eaten at Le Cellier twice and it's our favorite restaurant in WDW. We're going again in September and I scored a 6:25pm ADR on our 3rd night there!

So I wanna know....why is this place so popular? Why is it so hard to get an ADR? What do you love about Le Cellier???? For me...they season their steaks PERFECTLY. I cannot wait 'till September!

I do enjoy Le Cellier a great deal. Their steaks are absolutely delicious. HOWEVER, there seems to be a cult-like following of the restaurant that may be a bit over the top when one considers all of the fabulous options that can be found within walking distance of the Canada pavilion. I'm glad you love Le Cellier - but I personally think it is a long way from the best restaurant in WDW. IMHO, it's not even the best eats in Epcot.

The ADRs are hard to get for two reasons. First, the dining room is small, making the number of ADRs that are available few and hard to come by. Second, the buzz surrounding this restaurant on the internet and many podcasts is simply astounding. As I've said, it is definitely a good meal; but other options are available. Take a short walk out the International Gateway and check out Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort. If you like steak, you will be blown away. Also, a great steak can be found at California Grill!

Enjoy your Le Cellier ressie. I'll be there in October myself.

I just scored a Le Cellier ressie for next Wednesday (the 9th). I can't wait!! I hope I like it as much as you!! I think I am going to try the New York Strip as I'm not big on mushrooms. :)

We have done Le Cellier 2x, super enjoyed it both times. We loved the food and atmosphere. We will do it again, but I think we are opting for some other experiences on our next trip.

Le Cellier was fantastic and one of the best meals we had a few weeks back. I would go back in a heartbeat!

We especially just love the little Mousse dessert, silly but we take a pic each time!:rotfl:

Scored a dinner ressie on my recent trip last month. First time there - LOVED IT - although I thought the dining room could have been cleaner. That said, the food was AMAZING. My steak was cooked to perfection and had a wonderful char on it. We ordered the grilled asparagus and after one bite DS13 and I fought over every spear. It's THAT good. And the fact that we were sitting in an "impossible to get in" restaurant really added some charm to the whole meal...we felt special!!

Tried to get in for my November res but no luck...gotta get up early to get it I suppose. Glad to have had the experience once! Here are some photos

Mushroom filet - I seriously cannot get over how good this tasted.
iphonepics094.jpg

Y'all know what this is! :love:
iphonepics581.jpg

Hidden Mickey wine bottles at check in
Disney2010056.jpg

OK, I just made myself hungry popcorn::

Thanks for posting that, gave me goosebumps in fond memories. That Mushroom filet looks so so good. I think I know what I am ordering the next time.

Also thanks for proving to me I am not alone in taking pictures of some great food! (Who would believe us back home if we did not have proof?:lovestruc

Ate there for my first time 2 weeks ago tonight! It was great.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the kansas city strip coffee rubbed steak. I'm pretty petite and I ate almost the entire 16+ oz steak. :goodvibes YUM! Bring on the meat!

Also, if you go, ask for Jill - she's the BEST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter