Who else is staying at ASMo in October???

averill94

DIS Veteran
Cant wait- we are actually arriving 9/30 leaving 10/7. We were already booked and then they released free dining WHOO WHOO.

Hope to see ya there!

I'll be there from 9/22 to 10/01. We also booked before the free dining. We are stying there because my nephew really LOVES hockey and is set on staying at the Mighty Ducks. When we booked they said that they could not say for sure that we would get that building but since it was the off season and Mighty Ducks is the least popular we should not have a problem getting in that one. Well I called yesterday to add another room to our res. (my cousins want to come) and was told ASMo was all booked the only thing left was the prefered rooms (Fantasha) So now I am worried that we will not get Mighty Ducks......if I gave up AK and we don't get Mighty Ducks I will be so sad and my nephew will be heartboken. :sad2: Any ideas on how I can have a better chance of getting Mighty Ducks?

We will be there Oct 20-30. Now that Fantasia, Toy Story and Dalamtions are all preferred, I added preferred and hopefully will get Toy Story or Dalamations.

Very excited, we've never stayed at ASMo before and my kids are 2 and 4 and I know they'll love it.

Ugh! Did you say sold out- guess the dining plan is really packing the place.
I've never stayed at ASMo. I hope it is okay with so many people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter