• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who else is going in January???

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I'll be there with DH, MIL and FIL from 1/2 - 1/9... staying at BCV :hyper:

Who else??

We will be there Jan. 23-29 at rhe Pop Century. It will be DH, me, DD17, DS12, DS12, SIL, Nephew, Niece, and Niece's Hubby. We are all so excited. It will be our $th trip and our SIL's first. My family is also going in Dec. Can't wait. (getting good use from those AP's)

Melissa:wave:

We will be there Jan 20 - 23 (I know...such a short trip, but we will be on the Wonder the first half of the week :smooth: ) We ahve booked Pop, but am considering upgrading depending on codes. The BC looks so interesting..

anne

My DH and I will be there from 01/07 to 01/16. Won't know where we are staying until AP codes come out.

Us! We'll be there from the 18th till the 29th. staying at POP for 6 nights, and FW for 5 nights, can't wait!:wave2:

We are! From the 22 to the 27 at BCV then onto I don't know where, for two more nights. Waiting for codes or may go off-site. Her's to hoping for mild weather!

Ill be there too!jan 8-15,,not sure where we are staying yet..will be me (20), my brother(18), mom , dad, hopefully a couple friends too!

::MickeyMo My family and I will be going Jan.1-8 Does anyone know of any rates codes that can be used during that time?::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsboy:

Originally posted by kdibattista
I'll be there with DH, MIL and FIL from 1/2 - 1/9... staying at BCV :hyper:

Who else??

Wave across the pond to me. I'll be at BWV in a BW view room (yes, I'm really excited about trying this-never stayed there) at that time. BCV is my favorite resort, but DS had his heart set on trying a BWV BW view, so...

DH and I just rescheduled our Sept. trip for this coming January and I talked him into a whole 12 nights!!!!
6 at CBR and 6 at CSR!!! Can't wait!!!

DD and I will be there 1/1-1/7. We are staying at the Swan. This is our first "girls" trip and I am very excited. We have gone numerous times with DH and with my brother and his family. If anyone has suggestions on how to make this a special Mom/Daugher trip (daughter is 21 but turns into a little girl at WDW!) please post your suggestions.

Oh, Oh-I'm taking a special Mom and son trip right across the way at the BWV. And DS is also 21! The only "special" things I've got planned is first, just the idea that were staying at BWV in a BW view room. That was always his dream, but DH really doesn't want to. I was so glad we got this! Also, I'm hoping to book an Illuminations Cruise-he loves Illuminations, and would see it every night he's there if he could.

Just the two of us this time from 1/1 - 1/10, resort to be determined later. I'm more than a little worried about the weather.

Bill From PA

We will be heading down from Jan 15-23rd. Want to stay at BCV but please tell us about these rate codes.

Thanks
KAK

Does anyone have any information on typical AP discount codes for the first week of January? I believe this is value season.

When should I start asking for these??

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter