Who else is driving poor Linda crazy...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
...with CHANGES to your ressies? :rolleyes:

Poor lady...she is always so sweet when she replies...I wish I could hear what she's really saying to herself ( :eek: or maybe not :eek: )...LOL ;) j/k Linda. Thanks for being such a trooper! :D

I thought I was the only one! And, yes, isn't she the nicest! In case you don't hear it enough Linda, thanks for all that you are doing to accomodate all of us who can't make up our minds!!!:jester:

I'll third that! Linda you're great and it is a great pleasure working with you!

I think we are done driving poor Linda nuts - well until the second wave in October.

I do want to say a HUGE thanks to Linda for her patience and for getting us the villa.

APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!!!!

Here's another one that's made some changes. One dropped out, then we added more days. I had considered haveing two seperate ressies and stay at another resort for the first part of the trip, then decided that was asking too much of Linda.

YEP< YEP< she's a keeper! She'll have something extra special from our family when we get to meet her face to face :)
Gerri

Thank's y'all :)

But just in case... I'm about to update the rooming list so if you have any more changes or requests it is a great time to let me know - LOL...

I think I may take the cake! A few weeks ago I cancelled due to business issues. Today I sent her an email asking to be reinstated. Oh Dear!

I'm having Linda look into something, too. She's going to be sorry she volunteered to do this! I agree, thank you so much for all you're doing!

Bad news - you guys broke my cable modem with all your requests! LOL just kidding, I just had to say it (poor attempt at humor) but it went down Monday morning and the repair person will not be here till Friday to fix it! So if I'm slow to answer anything I only have limited dial-up access between now and Friday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon :)

:( Sorry Linda. :(

;)

I'm not sure if this is a 'bad thing' or a 'good thing' for you. :tongue:

It's kind of like vacation.....you work really hard to get all caught-up BEFORE vacation, then when you come back you have to work really hard to catch-up again! :rolleyes: Well enjoy the s-l-o-w-n-e-s-s of your week. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter