• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who did you have for your MK photo shoot?

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
Just curious....I knwo that there was one bride that had GORGEOUS picture of a shilloutte in the castle and had her groom putting on her shoe...I am really interested in that photographer!

Jonette

That wasn't me but we had Mike Strickland and had a blast with him.

Dunno if it was us you are talking about but we did have a picture with my husband putting on my shoe (like the cinderella mosaic in the background) We had Tom for our mk shoot. My advice is if there is a certain pose that you have seen or thought of you should just ask your photographer and i'm sure that whoever it is will more than happy to accomadate you.

We had David, not sure of his last name. He was great to work with. I've heard you cannot request a photographer for the MK shoot.
Most of the photographers are pretty easy to work with and will try to get the shots you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter