Who Delivers Groceries?????

Pluto914

Earning My Ears
We are going to Fort Wilderness at the end of August and staying in the cabins. We will not have a car. What grocery stores deliver and how do I contact them. I tried to look it up in the search, but I must be doing something wrong, b/c it wouldn't come up. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

One company that delivers in teh central Florida area is GardenGrocer.com. Excerpt from the "2007 Unofficial Guide to Disney": GardenGrocer.com will shop for you and deliver your groceries. If you are staying at a hotel you can arrange for your groceries to be left with bell services..." (Complete article on page 370). Reports I have read form folks who have used their services are positive.

Are you taking Disney transportation? If you take another service, they will do a grocery stop for you and wait in the parking lot while you shop. Just a thought. I am never organized enough to do GG or Wego. I had heard good things about both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter