Who are these kids (new characters)?

atlfan4

Mouseketeer
Longtime lurker, firsttime poster, but I HAVE to ask this question that is driving me nuts!

At the Studios a few days ago, I saw two characters that I had no idea who they were. They were standing between the Hat and the old ABC theater. They were big oversized kids, one boy with red hair and a girl with blonde hair. I thought I knew all the characters, but I'm stumped on this one. Anyone have any idea who they are?

Maybe the Incredibles?...I thought only Mr. & Mrs. & Frozone were on site but maybe Syndrome (red hair)???

Don't know, hope someone else can help us out!

You'd probably get a better answer if you posted a picture. If you have one then please post!! If you need help posting then PM me and I'll try to walk you through it. Otherwise, I have no idea...

They are the Little Einstiens- characters from a set of children's cds. I know very little about them myself. I heard they were putting them out in MGM in a testing phase but have not seen them personally.

AngieBelle, you are awesome! :cheer2: That's them! I looked up Little Einsteins and found this official site:

http://www.littleeinsteins.com/

And these are the two cute kids that I saw at the Studios: Leo and Annie

http://www.littleeinsteins.com/Characters.htm

I wonder if Quincy and June will be brought to life in the parks too?

Thanks again AngieBelle!!! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me - anybody else lucky enough to capture a shot of them?

Wow!! New characters! I never heard of them, either! I would have been totally stumped, too, if I seen them! Hope their CD/DVD will be a big hit! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter