• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who are the current entertainers?

BethA

DIS Veteran
Do any recent Magic cruisers remember who the entertainers were? Only 2 weeks to go!! My son loved Michael Harrison, the ventriliquist , last year. Is he still on the Magic? Do they have a magician? Anyway to find out if there will be any Disney guest speakers onboard. Thanks for the help!
Beth

We were on the May 22 Magic and they still had Michael Harrison as well as comedian/juggler Max Winfrey, magician Mike Super, and comedian Kier.

They were all great! Thanks for the excuse to look through our Navigators again!

-steve

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know how often the entertainment changes?

Oh, isn't Max Winfrey great fun? And he is a really sweet guy too. Glad to see he is now getting some gigs on my favorite cruise line. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter