Whitening Elsa cape snowflakes

Kba2017

Earning My Ears
Hi I have 3 girls, we have an Elsa dress the cape is yellowing on. I have tried to be gentle whitening it, but now I need more help. So has anyone needed to do this? Or do you have a whitening tip for gentle clothing you love? I should mention the rubbery texture of the snowflakes could be making it hard to whiten. I don't need them bright white again, just enough to not look yellow.

What kind did you use? I tried the white revive by oxiclean. Maybe the regular is better?
I've just dumped a bunch of regular oxiclean from the blue box in some warm water and let things soak. But I would think their product specifically called "white revive" should have done the trick. Is the material just aging? Maybe it's hopeless?

I soak my clothes in regular oxi clean , sometimes over night and they come out awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter