White Water Rafting

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
A few colleagues and I are off to Wales on Saturday for some white water rafting and river walking :)

Should be fun.

Just hope it doesn't rain or real will get soaked.

Hope you have a fab time :)

Just look at your countdown !!!! How excited must you be!

..... sounds like fun :) ! We did some white water rafting in Canada - great fun but it got very hot inside the life jackets so don't pray for a heatwave! ( ........ not that you'd get one anyway :teeth: )

Wow, that sounds like fun !

Where in Wales do you white water raft ?

We'll be in Disney at the same time as you and can't wait - started to get really excited today.

Have a great time this weekend and in Disney :)

Thanks for your reply Tim, will probably find out more details and give it a try. Didn't realise the opportunity to white water raft was so close to home (Manchester - but husband works in Wales).

Holly

I'm back from my rafting experience and all in one piece :)

I made the wrong assumption though with the rafting - I thought the idea was to stay in the raft - the instructors seemed to have different ideas :)
It was a lot of fun though - probably the most fun I've had wearing a rubber suit :)

Glad you had a good day Tim.I

'd love to water rafting,it would have to be in The US though!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter