White Mountains???

wedindis'00

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there are any package discounts or a "stay New Hampshire plan" that combines the prices of the area attraction?

I know that there's a booklet you can get with coupons/admission tickets for making a "donation" to an organization that has to do with lungs. I apologize, it's been years since we've done that one, so I don't remember what it is. But if I remember correctly, that's only good for kids' tickets.

One of the better deals we've seen doesn't combine attractions, but does combine an attraction and lodging at a really great place to stay: Attitash. This page outlines the different package options. http://www.attitash.com/lodgingpackages.html?season=summer

Other than that, I really don't know of any other plans

We stayed at The Seasons (seasonsnh.com) last year and plan on going back this year. Very reasonably priced, they do have packages. And they are each privately owned condo units. So you save a bunch by preparing your own meals. their indoor heated pool is small but never over crowded and there is a new playground right outside the pool house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter