White Elephant Fun- Postponed---- Maybe we can do a Friday Night?

dreams91 said:
So you find any scrapping item for around $5 that can be mailed with .37 right? Can it be more than one item that totals around $5 or just one item? Also, that would make it 4:30 for us west coasters, right?

That's roight---- Something (it can be more then one thing) for around $5. PM with the item and then wait until MOnday--- We will start at 7:30 est - 4:30 PST. This should be fun!

Shawna

Okay, I'm going to try to participate in this.... I'll get back to you.

Bump :Pinkbounc I can't wait!

BTW - How many people have signed up, Mickeyteacher?

I'd love to participate, but I just don't think I can make that time. If it were about 5:15 PST, then I'd be able to make it.

Did we ever reschedule this? I think this will be a lot of fun, so keep us updated! :)

a Friday night? What do ya'll think? Maybe we could start at 9:30 EST time and that would give our west coast friends a chance to play. Let me know what you think....
SHawna

A Friday would be good for me too. I can usually get away with staying up a bit later, but not much. :rolleyes: Maybe I can work something out with you, MickeyTeacher, if I have to leave before it's over? I probably can't stay much later than 10:30....unless I sleep downstairs that night. :rolleyes:

Sounds like fun. I do'nt think it would have to be that late for us PST. maybe even 1/2 earlier would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter