• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

whispering canyon, Fultons, Crystal Palace....

joelly2103

Mouseketeer
Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge - Last time we ate there it was GREAT, if you like BBQ and such. Way too much food that tasted awesome, so they had to roll me out of there. On our last trip - Last week - the ribs were a bit fatty but still tasty. Did I mention it is very noisy there, but the kids have fun! I'll give it a 9 out of 10!

Fultons - The crab claws were awesome, the lobster was over cooked and chewy, the steaks you could cut with a fork, and the shrimp was tastless. I would definately go back there for the crab claws and steaks. Also a bit pricey but what would you expect from a steak and seafood restaurant. I'll give it a 7 our of 10!

Crystal Palce - I have attended a number of buffets and character meals, but as far as food, Crystal Palace is the BEST! I will make sure our family gets there for breafast one time a trip. Definately a 10!

Ohana - Bannana french toast - well all 10 of us had to say about it was, Yuck! It was terrible, but maybe our expectations were too high, because we had heard such great things about it. My husband got some sort of seafood breafast and loved it. 5 out 10

Prime Time Cafe - Fun, tasty and reasonable. 8 out of 10

Italian Restaurant in Epcot - Small selection, cheap tasting food, not worth the $$ or the dining option. 2 out of 10

Call me picky but it just my opinion! ;)

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Glad you liked CP. DS5 asked me tonight if he could eat with Pooh, so I guess I've figured out what to do with that last ADR! Oh well, Boma next year...:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter