Whispering Canyon Cafe - Vote Here

Whispering Canyon Cafe - Rated

• Excellent - Would Recommend it to others.

• Good - I would consider going back again.

• Average - Not anything to tell the neighgbors about.

• Poor - I wouldn't take my dog to eat there.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rer1972

DIS Veteran
I have trouble sorting through all the reviews and opinions on restaurants at WDW. I thought everyone could vote for individual restaurants, and post reasons why they did or didn't like it. We'll see how this works.:thumbsup2

We ate there Just last month. Earlier that day we ate at Flame Tree BBQ and it tasted the same to Dh and I. I say eat somewhere else. Especially if you are using the DDP!

We like it. The food was good and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. And the milkshakes were excellent (and free refills!!:cool1: ). DH has already requested this one for our next trip.

I didn't like it. Some people love it, but to us, the atmosphere was obnoxious and the food was not good.

We enjoyed it. Family and I ate breakfast there, August last summer. The atmosphere and the wait staff is part of the draw. As Tink10 said if you don't like loud, slapstick type of humor this might not be the place for you. Our food was very good, fresh & hot. Dh and sons had a skillet deal that was all you can eat. They enjoyed it and it was definitely filling. I got pancakes.

We like WCC, and while it's not gourmet we think the food is good and the entertainment is fun.

We ate there just over 2 weeks ago, we enjoyed it and my DD's LOVED it!!, great fun :rotfl:

:wizard: The food was good, the atmosphere GREAT!!! If you want great, unforgettable Disney fun - go there!!!:wizard:

We'll be going back to Whispering Canyon next month so that my DH can get the pan-seared rainbow trout again (it's only on the lunch menu):

P1010014.JPG

I loathe all seafood and even *I* liked this!!! lol

We enjoyed it. Family and I ate breakfast there, August last summer. The atmosphere and the wait staff is part of the draw. As Tink10 said if you don't like loud, slapstick type of humor this might not be the place for you. Our food was very good, fresh & hot. Dh and sons had a skillet deal that was all you can eat. They enjoyed it and it was definitely filling. I got pancakes.

Eliza is absolutely correct....

The only reason why we ate there was because we were staying at the lodge. We definately prefer a more serene enviroment and the menu just didn't do anything for us.

I rated it "Good". We ate there last month and my kids enjoyed the humor and fun. My very shy DD6 doesn't usually participate with that stuff but she did there. All the kids in the place sang Happy Birthday to her - she just beamed!

As for the food, that is something not as special. I've had good barbecue - all over the south - and that was not good barbecue. The wife had the chicken and pasta and enjoyed it, tho it was a bit too spicy for her.

Over-all it was definitely worth it. The kids had a good time and the food was OK.

So decide for yourself - if you want entertainment, noise, and fun, this is the place for you. If you expect top quality food and quiet dining in an upscale atmosphere, walk a 100 feet further to Artist's Point and pay the extra cost. It's worth it.

I have trouble sorting through all the reviews and opinions on restaurants at WDW. I thought everyone could vote for individual restaurants, and post reasons why they did or didn't like it. We'll see how this works.:thumbsup2
We eat there every trip and we go every year (not near often enough). My dh says they have the best trout he has ever eaten. Go and have fun.

I went last year in August and had adr's for it again this August. THere will be 8 of us going so it should be a really good time.. I have to agree with the others the trout is unbeleivable..

I voted average because the food was just that, and the atmosphere really depends on your server. A few years ago, we had a great server. Last time, our server did not interact much at all, so we did not enjoy it as much as previously. I also think the food has gone downhill.

Hey,

I voted "good"

Each time we visit Disney I let my girls choose a TS. This year they chose Sci-Fi and Whispering Canyon.

pirate:

We visit WCC at least once on nearly every trip. The food is very good (not great like CG or Kona), and the kids have a lot of fun there. It also gives an excuse to visit one of our favorite resorts when we are staying elsewhere.

We ate there in May. I was very disappointed with the service. Our server (who was very fun when we got there) basically disappeared after taking our order. We didn't get milkshake refills. We finally asked someone else for extra napkins, etc. My oldest dd asked for ketchup, and she plunked a bottle down on the table. Our ADR was at 6:30. We didn't get out until after 9pm. We missed the parade at MK and the fireworks. Dh swears we'll never go again, and we're staying at WL next time.

We visit WCC at least once on nearly every trip. The food is very good (not great like CG or Kona), and the kids have a lot of fun there. It also gives an excuse to visit one of our favorite resorts when we are staying elsewhere.

I agree.... we eat there every trip too! We love this place, it gives us a nice break from the Magic Kingdom day. We enjoy the food. Sure it is now 5 * but it is good. We never order anything but the all you can eat skillet. We come hungry and leave satisfied.

Didn't know the milk shakes were refilliable. Will have to order one next time!

We had the best time, what a way to end your night.

WhisperingCannons.jpg

Nothing for dessert
100_1373.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter