Whispering Canyon at WL

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Do they do all the crazy stuff at breakfast, too, or is it just at dinner?

It's been a couple of year's but we did have entertainment (crazy) stuff at breakfast. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary, and besides the regular hubub, the wait staff all came over and sang us a love song. In the most out of key voices you can imagine. They all laughed when DH said it brought tears to his eyes.

The Waitress also commented on my lady like breakfast (skillett, bacon, muffins, lots more food than I needed)

We always have a great time, and I'm sure they did the ketchup thing.

TTFN
k

although they do the antics druing breakfast, lunch and dinner, the rowdiest has always been dinner. Breakfast is usually much more subdued, lunch a bit more rowdy, then dinner is all out chaos!

But... this is our family's favorite restaurant. We love the food and we love all the kookiness that goes on.

well at breakfast they are definitly a bit more low key.

nobody in my family wanted to ask for ketchup because we had the ketchup experience earlier in the week but my wife asked for some jam and well you all know what happened next. jam galore!!!

i was fortunate to leave with my headress made of napkins and straws so it was a fun breakfast but definitly not as loud as dinner.

Definitely less rowdy than dinner, but still a good ol' time! More subdued antics for those who are still partially asleep!

We have arranged a ps for dinner very soon! My DH is a pretty quiet kinda guy and he's getting very nervous about this one. Does he have cause for worry or will they just leave him alone?

That's why I asked the question, pigby! I'm not too good with the embarassing stuff, so I'm glad to hear that breakfast isn't as bad.

I think most CM's can pick up that someone doesn't want to really participate, but I've encountered a CM or two who insist on "playing" with you even though they can see that you're uncomfortable. I guess it gives them a challenge!

I stayed there this past week and we could still hear them all the way up on the 7th floor at breakfast . We ate dinner there and it was fun as it always is . If anyone gets to go and eat dinner there ask for Jefro he is the best . I go and bug him every year and he remembers me .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter