Which would you choose?

kristielee

Mouseketeer
I need advice on which would you choose....planning big family trip in Jan. Myself, DH, 2 kids (4 and 6), in-laws, parents, and aunt. We are in the process of selecting our PS choices. I usually plan one nice sit down meal a day...For our EPCOT day, I am undecided between Teppanyaki or Cape May Cafe. My DH and I ate at CMC 8 years ago on our honeymoon and quite honestly we were underwhelmed. Thought it tasted very "cafeteria" style. However, EVERYONE I talk to, continues to rave about it, so I'm wondering if we should give it another try. DS, 4, lives on cereal, pb+j, and mac n cheese....DD will try just about anything. Advice?

I am assuming you are trying to decide on where to eat for dinnner, although either way my answer would still be the same, Cape May. Breakfast or dinner I would say Cape May. They have one of the THE BEST breakfast buffets on property and we LOVE LOVE the clam bake. Never had a bad meal there. I would say give it another try. I was underwhelmed with Teppanyaki. I guess to each their own!

Cape May is the best buffet at WDW and DS and DD will have more choices and more conventional food. However, the dining experience at Tppanyaki is wonderful. I think the kids would enjoy watching the chef cook table-side. I also figure I can find Cape May type food at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter