Which week would be better

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
I have had to modify my trip so much these last few months. I finally have two dates that will work, but I am wondering abou the crowds.

The two dates available are june 6th through the 14th or 15th
or June 13th through June 21st or 22nd

I know that during the first week I have listed is both grad nights and a press event. Do you think if I wait one week later the crowds might not be as bad?

I don't think you will see a big difference in crowd changes between those 3 weeks. Toy Story Midway Mania is planned to open around that time so expect crowds to be a bit larger than normal. Grad nights occur the first two weeks of June and by the third, you start to get the normal summer crowds. I'd recommend going the second of the two options because you will probably have longer hours and expanded entertainment.

I don't think you will see a big difference in crowd changes between those 3 weeks. Toy Story Midway Mania is planned to open around that time so expect crowds to be a bit larger than normal. Grad nights occur the first two weeks of June and by the third, you start to get the normal summer crowds. I'd recommend going the second of the two options because you will probably have longer hours and expanded entertainment.

Thank you for the quick reply! That is what I have been thinking also, so I will just plan on the third week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter