Which Value?

Feberin

DIS Veteran
We're going in April into May and I'm trying to decide which value. We've previously stayed in All-Star Sports and had a great experience. But it looks like the cheerleaders will be there and I'm nervous about noise since my kids go to sleep at 8ish. Should we book a different resort? I like that Sports is first on the buses. We're trying to keep hotel as cheap as possible while being on property so I'm trying to decide between the values.

We're going in April into May and I'm trying to decide which value. We've previously stayed in All-Star Sports and had a great experience. But it looks like the cheerleaders will be there and I'm nervous about noise since my kids go to sleep at 8ish. Should we book a different resort? I like that Sports is first on the buses. We're trying to keep hotel as cheap as possible while being on property so I'm trying to decide between the values.

Honestly the only time I ever shared a bus with the other All Stars when I stayed at Sports was coming back from Animal Kingdom after riding FOP getting in line at closing. Other than that each resort had its own bus. (Even mid-day returning once - mid-day seems to be when people say sharing happens - they were not sharing and I hopped one of the others 5$/5 was there and just walked back to Sports.)

I am staying at Music for my trip on Thursday and looking forward to it.

Thanks! Last time we went they shared buses a few times. But that was in 2014 so maybe it's less common now.

Nevermind I called today and all the All Stars are booked due to cheerleaders. We're going to stay at Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter