Which towncar? Tiffany vs. FL Tours vs. other

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
Hi folks. I apologize in advance because this question has been raised on several occasions but I couldn't seem to find the links.

When we travel to WDW, we used to use Mears back in the day when money was a bit tighter and we travelled on a budget. Up until recently, we started using Tiffany Towncar and had always had great service. Now that I've learned that Tiffany is under new ownership and their customer service isn't up to snuff, I booked our next trip with FL Tours.

Can anyone give me your thoughts about FL Tours? I know they're a sponsor of this site but I really want to know your honest experiences. PM's are fine if you'd rather not post directly here.

Thanks in advance to all!

I would suggest Southern Elegance. We had fantastic service when we used them just over a week or so ago. I will definately be utilizing their services again in the future. :sunny:

Miss Kelly said:
I would suggest Southern Elegance. We had fantastic service when we used them just over a week or so ago. I will definately be utilizing their services again in the future. :sunny:

Any chance you have a web address for them?

hey rick,
we only used tiffany town car in the past.no bad comments always on time very helpful with bags and very nice.also the cab drivers even smelled good that means alot to us nyc people. :rotfl:
will be using them again in oct
have a fun trip!!!

We've used Tiffany Town Car a few times now and they've always been prompt and courteous.
I will use them again on our next trip!

I've only used Tiffany Towncars. My experience with them was mixed. Great, fabulous driver picked us up from the airport. Return driver couldn't have cared less (we acutally waited for over 30 minutes while he was talking to another driver, he wasn't holding his sign up, I had to look at the car and ask if he was from Tiffany).

We used Tiffany for many years but after one terrible trip when I rented one van and 3 towncars with terrible service and rude customer service we switched to Fl Tours and had good service. We would use Fl Tours again.

We have used FL Tours twice within the last 6 months. They are excellent! Punctual, Friendly, Immaculate Vehicles (stretch limo and town car). I just wish they would take credit cards!

Been using Tiffany since 1998. Use them every trip. Always on time and always very nice.

Hi Rick,

We just used Tiffany this past weekend. Excellent service as always...

Enjoy!

Bob (from the northern burbs!)

We used FL Tours two weeks ago. Our experience with them was positive. They were prompt, friendly, and the car was clean. They, also, took a credit card payment over the phone when I made my reservation.

The only negatives were that the pick up driver was extremely impatient during the time we waited for our luggage on arrival. Kept saying things like, "this is costing me money", "AA is the worst about luggage unloading" etc... He ranted about the inefficiencies of MCO for about the first 10 minutes of the drive. His impatience made me nervous. DH finally told him- "look you pick up here multiple times a day so I would think that you would be aware of the time involved." and then DH managed to change the subject. The rest of the drive was friendly and nice. The other negative was that neither driver had a receipt to give me or seemed aware of the 20% tip that I added on when I made the reservation. With Happy Limo last year the driver had a receipt for me to sign and both drivers knew that the tip was added.

I would use FL tours again but I will decline when the reservation agent offers me the option of adding a tip to my credit card. I will tip the drivers in cash instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter