Which to use for a family of 5?

dahess

WDWFAN101
This is our first time using any transportation other then our own. We are not renting a car so therefore we need help:) There is 2 adults & 3 kids in our family so a towncar won't work. Will it? What do the experts recommend? We will need to make a soda/water stop on our way to POR.

How are the Mears Shuttle Vans?

We are a family of five and have used both TTC and YourRide. The Lincoln Towncar with TTC was comfortable and we got all our luggage in it. YourRide picked us up in a van this past year. I think one of the many towncar companies out there could help you with your transportation needs.

Check the rates for the Towncar companies. Many offer a shuttle van also for similar prices.

You will love the luxury of having a car (or van) just to yourselves. And the grocery store stop is cool. It is just long enough to pick up the basics that you need.

I have used both tiffany and yourride. I have used yourride for my last 3 trips and couldn't be happier. I would recommend them.. Whether you need a towncar or a van will prob depend on your luggage and grocery store stop. If you pack lightly, the towncars will hold 5 passengers (also depends on of car seats are needed) and a van will hold more.
Good luck!

The typical tip is $10 each way. Just in case you get a different driver on your return trip to the airport.

We have a family of 5 and have used yourride twice. Last time they picked us up in an Expedition. The kids get a DVD player and are silent the entire ride!!;)
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter