• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which store sells disney magic?

shyboy72

Mouseketeer
Hello to all, this might be a silly question. Where can I buy Disneyland atmosphere?:lmao:. Costco is all out of it..:lmao: Just the magical feeling once you enter the park is what I love... My team members at work think I'm crazy for love it sooo much ahahhaha:wizard::lmao::goodvibes

Hello to all, this might be a silly question. Where can I buy Disneyland atmosphere?:lmao:. Costco is all out of it..:lmao: Just the magical feeling once you enter the park is what I love... My team members at work think I'm crazy for love it sooo much ahahhaha:wizard::lmao::goodvibes

(note to self,Opportunity knocks) :rolleyes1

I browse the Disney Store in my local mall to get my fix. I also like watching the Disney specials they air on the travel Channel, the Disney planning DVD, and watching our own home movies/browsing through old pictures from our past trips. It's not quite the same, but it does help me remember the magic.

Oh, and of course, coming here to the Disboards :banana: I mean, doesn't the dancing banana just scream Disney!?:rotfl2:

I want to know why they haven't bottled the smell of DL and suckered all of us into buying it! I know I would bring home a case of it myself! :rotfl:

Have you been to WDW yet Shyboy72? I love the DLR and WDW equally, but there is something about the little Welcome/Morning show that they do in the Magic Kingdom in WDW that gets my heart racing like no other! It is a hundred times better than the rope drop in DL. I wish they did it in DL too. Those first few moments on Mainstreet get my adrenaline going to last the whole day :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter