Which signature restaurant would you choose?

Which signature restaurant is your favorite?

• Narcoossee's

• Artist Point

• Flying Fish

• California Grill

• Yachtsman Steakhouse

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've only been to FF and CG. If I had to choose between the two I'd have to go with CG, the atmosphere is incredible. Some say its noisy, I call it energetic and lively. Our family voted CG as our best meal of the trip!

Tough decision. I voted for AP, but just about any of them would be good. My second choice would have been Yachtsman.

I echo TigerKat. I've never been to the others, but I liked California Grill, when I ate there on December 11, 2003. I think that was the date.

Jim

I've been to all but Artist's Point. However, CA Grill is the best.;)

I enjoyed the California Grill. The views are amazing.

I love California Grill. I have only eaten at Artist Point when they had a character breakfast, and was stunned at the beauty of the place and wanted to go back for dinner sometime.

All of those places are on my must do list in the future, though, and I don't think you would go wrong with any of them.

We love Artist Point for it's atmosphere, service and great food.

:surfweb:

We've been to CG & AP and preferred CG. Food was better and views incredible.

Artist Point all the way!!! The food is so amazing...the Tillamook Mac and Cheese is enough to keep me coming back for years!!! Mushroom soup...to DIE for...I love it there...it's worth every penny!!!:love: :love:

I voted Narcoossee's. Reasons being: Yummy food, great view, terrific service, and an all around AWESOME dining experience! :thumbsup2

I voted CG although AP and YSH were very close. I love the food at all three (although maybe the YSH takes the lead there but only because I love steak!!) But CG has it because the multiple times I have eaten there the food and wine have been delicious but the fact that we could go out onto the the viewing platform (at a minutes notice without anyone obstructing our vew - on christmas eve!!) to watch wishes wins it for us (oh and the fact that I could see the castle changing colours in the distance during the meal!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter