Which Show would you choose 5 year anniversary?

nicolita3

DIS Veteran
I am planning a surprise trip to Las Vegas for DH and I for our 5 year wedding anniversary. He has never been I have been several times. The trip will be in Sept. I am trying to decide between two shows, I might have money for 2shows later on buy right now I am just planning for one. So what I am wondering is which one would be better KA or Zumanity? Dh and I both love Cirque shows I just cant decide between the two. Any thoughts or opinions?

I have not seen either, but if you are looking for something more "racy", try Zumanity. From what I've read and heard, it explores sexuality. You can get a front seat on a couch for two;) . KA is more of a martial arts type theme. I guess it just depends what you are looking for.

I have seen both Zumanity and KA and I would recommend KA. Zumanity was ok, a lot of different acts, different themes but not as racy as I thought it would be.
I loved KA because it actually told a story and the performers were amazing. When the wall is raised and it looks like they are standing and moving on the side of a vertical wall...Wow! I did not see it as a martial arts-type performance-just amazing acrobatics.

(I've also seen "Love" and this was my hands down favorite cirque show and the only one I will probably see again.)

Hi nicolita3,
I have seen Zumanity and several other Cirque shows. While Zumanity is good I would put it at the bottom of the list of shows I have seen. I have not seen KA though plan to on our next trip.

I have always heard mixed reviews on Zumanity though only positive things about KA. As someone else suggested if you do choose Zumanity try for the couches in the front. That is what we had and it is a lot of fun.

Whatever you choose you are in Vegas and seeing a Cirque show so it can't get much better than that!!! Happy Anniversary. :thumbsup2

Jamie
________
Maryjane

My boyfriend (Fiancee sorta) and I will be celebrating our 4 year anivesary at Lion King. There are tons of great shows though I recomend Phantom Of the Opera, Blue Man Group, Tournament of Kings. If your into Cirq Le Reve, Ka, and Love are all supposed to be excellent.

I am planning a surprise trip to Las Vegas for DH and I for our 5 year wedding anniversary. He has never been I have been several times. The trip will be in Sept. I am trying to decide between two shows, I might have money for 2shows later on buy right now I am just planning for one. So what I am wondering is which one would be better KA or Zumanity? Dh and I both love Cirque shows I just cant decide between the two. Any thoughts or opinions?
I would actually recommend LOVE at The Mirage. Zumanity is very adult, very sexy and if you go, try and buy front row seats. Ka is very entertaining; the artists are very good and very talented and the show is a lot of fun to watch because it's so unique and different. But LOVE is, IMO, the best Cirque show. The music, the showroom, the costumes, the performers - the combination of everything is just stunning. I've seen LOVE four times; and I see something new every time I go.

I've seen LOVE four times; and I see something new every time I go.
I've seen LOVE twice and enjoyed it. It largely has urban dance.

But KA is still my favorite. Seen it twice too.

Woody

We saw both Ka and Zumanity, and hands down DH and I preferred Zumanity. Ka was a snore fest. The best thing about the show was the multi-million dollar hydraulic stage. We had VIP comp seats, (the best seats in the house) and were bored stiff. Everyone around us looked the same. If I hadn't read about what the storyline was in one of the LV mags, I wouldn't have been able to tell what the heck it was about. ZZZZZzzzzzzz....It was like people didn't know when they were supposed to clap between segments. It was so pathetic. If the show were any good, everyone should have been clapping when they were supposed to clap. The most exciting part of the show was when a guy started running on this thing that looked like the wheel in a hamster cage. All the acts wore wires, so what's the big deal if they were hanging from the rafters? It wasn't like it was death defying stunts or anything. The wires would catch them if they fell. zzzzzzzzzz
Now, Zumanity was freaking hilarious. But don't go unless you like sexually related humor. There is a whole audience participation part that funny as heck. In other words, if you're easily offended by sexual stuff or incredibly uptight, Zumanity is not the show to see. FWIW, both shows were full comps for us so cost was not an issue. If I had paid $169+ a ticket to see Ka I would have been livid though. I wanted to like Ka because we have friends who work behind the scenes in the show. It sucked big time.:sad2: In my and my DH's opinion, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter