Which savannah rooms in AKL give best view to see animals

gvsgvsgvs

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at AKL in April, '05 and we reserved a savannah view but other posts say not all the views are good. Which savannah rooms at the AKL give the best view of the animals.......Gary

We were on the Arusha savannah, also. Our room was on the 5th floor and we had a wonderful view. Some trees blocked the views in the distant, but it was ok.. the animals need shade.:)

The animials move all around the Savannah, so keep that in mind. You may have great viewing of them one day, and they may be obscured the next. I have stayed there twice, on Arusha, and both times were on the same level as the lobby, I think that is the 3rd floor? Most days we got to see a variety of animals, and some days, they stayed toward the back. They do have feeding areas, which are designed to bring the animals closer to where they can be viewed, to keep them from staying at the back of the Savannah. So I don't think a particular room would make much difference really. Also, some savannahs have animals unique to that savannah,, like the Sunset savannah, is the only one to have ostriches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter