Which restaurant would you choose?

MarthaJr.

DIS Veteran
Latin Quarter or Cuba Libre?

We are DH,Myself,DD23,DS16 and looking for a fun dining experience. DH & DD are foodies and DS diet consists of Pizza, tacos, chicken tenders and Mountain Dew LOL! I, myself, am all about the theme and ambiance.

Which would you choose and why? :confused3

Latin Quarter or Cuba Libre?

We are DH,Myself,DD23,DS16 and looking for a fun dining experience. DH & DD are foodies and DS diet consists of Pizza, tacos, chicken tenders and Mountain Dew LOL! I, myself, am all about the theme and ambiance.

Which would you choose and why? :confused3

Neither!

I would go to Padrino's Cuban Bistro. Long-time Orlando restaurant critic, Scott Joseph, has this to say about Padrinos: http://scottjosephorlando.com/reviews/55-cuban/124-padrinos-cuban-bistro

As a family of 4: DH, Me, DD - 13 and DD - 11
we ate at LQ this week and everyone loved it. We had the tableside guac which was delicious. the girls had empandas and loved them, DH - who also thinks diet Mt dew is a food group had the cuban sand and said it was good. I had the special of the night which was scallops and sea bass and it was yummy. Don't know the other places but we liked the LQ...you will have to pay to park, etc.

It's been a few years since my last visit to LQ at citywalk but the last time i was there we enjoyed it. Of course in the matter of weeks a resturant can change so my experience is out the window. Being that you have kids this wouldn't count for you but the other reason we like LQ is because we can eat and then at night enjoy the dancing.

With that said the only cubra libre that i have been to (about 3 times now) is the one in Atlantic City at the Tropicana and I love that also. Although the last visit the food was alittle subpar from my previous visits but that could have just been one of those off nights where they don't make it 100% perfect. It happens to every resturant.

I will choose the following restaurants :

-Chilys
-Tony Romas
-Red Lobster
-Shortys bbq
-Chevys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter