Which restaurant serves "normal" stuffing for Thanksgiving?

jaminmd

DIS Veteran
Ok, laugh if you must. DH wants a normal stuffing, not one with cranberries or walnuts or chunks of odd things in it, especially for TG dinner. He's happy with Stove Top style stuffing. Can anyone give me an idea of which restaurants have normal stuffing?

He's not a picky eater at all but is particular about his stuffing. :laughing:

well in our family normal IS cranberries and walnuts. :confused3

any TS restaurant will most likely have stuffing that is a step up from Stove Top.

Hollywood and Vine at DHS had basic stuffing...we have eaten there for Thanksgiving and much of the "traditional" foods were what most would consider normal. It's a buffet and some people post "less than great" experiences, but we have never had a bad meal there and my kids love the place. We found that when we traveled over Thanksgiving (two trips with extended family) that the H&V buffet, satisfied what everyone wanted to eat.

Liberty Tree would be the fallback...at least they used to be, because they were sponsored by Stouffers. Now they're sponsored by Ocean Spray. Haven't eaten there so I don't know if they now put cranberries in the stuffing, although they do put them in the dessert.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Boma and they had basic stuffing. LTT does too.

Ha! Some nut actually pm'd me that they were offended by my use of the word "normal" in my post. Lol. Find something worthwhile to get offended over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter