Which restaurant has the Best salad?

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
I love the Caesar salad with chicken at Cosmic Rays....whats your fav??

The chicken caesar salad at Earl of Sandwich is wonderful. It is really fresh. They make it right there in front of you when you order it.:)

Pecos Bill has a good one. I forget what it's called but it has chicken in it. And it's huge:flower3:

I love the salad at the LTT character dinner. Really good strawberry vinegarette. And the rolls they serve with it aren't bad either! I also agree with the Boma salads as being wonderful.

I had the Grilled Chicken Cashew salad at Big River Grille at the Boardwalk- it was fantastic! Chicken, artichoke hearts, cashews, feta, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegarette- DD tried to steal it away from me (she is an 8 year old feta and tomato lover).

I like the Cobb salad at Brown Derby (except at our last meal, when they forgot to add the french dressing:) )
But the Cobb salad at the Sand Trap is a worthy challanger. Not chopped quite as "fine", much larger portion, and a choice of dressing. And you can add chicken if you want. A meal in itself.

The Taco salad at any of the value resorts is really good!

I love Caesar salad and one day at Beaches and Cream I ordered that (not expecting much) .... and it was wonderfully delicious!

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter