Which resorts have shops to buy milk,juice,beer?

bop28

Just Say No!...to the $12.00 Cannoli
Several years ago, at Dixie Landings, we discovered we could buy beverages much cheaper in their "General Store" than in the restaurants or parks. Does anyone know what other resorts may have such shops?

I know the All Stars have similar shops, they sell those kinds of items in their gift shops. Not sure of other resorts tho.

Jules

All the resorts have shops where you can buy food items and beverages. Usually they're found in the main lobby area or in the main building if you're talking about the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. When we were at WL last week, I noticed that the hard liquor was only for sale behind the register - you had to ask for it. I think I saw beer in the fridge section in the WL store. I don't know if all the resorts have a refrigerated section......I think they do, but I don't know if I saw one or not at the Grand. There's one at the Polynesian and Coronado Springs for sure. Can't remember the others I've stayed at.

Hope this helps a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter