Which resorts have a view of fireworks?

cincygirl

Earning My Ears
My daughter is obsessed with fireworks. We have stayed at BLT and Wilderness Lodge which both had great views of fireworks. I would like to try a new resort for our next trip. It does not need to be a deluxe.

The Boardwalk Inn ..you can sometimes see Hollywood Studios and you can definitely see Epcots! Beach Club and Yacht Club also. Ft. Wilderness Cabins you can see Magic Kingdoms. Hopefully some other posters can tell you about Moderates.

We have seen both HS and Epcot fireworks from CBR beach area, near the pool. As recently as last summer. I don't know if the construction on their tower will obstruct those or not
AKL has a view of some from HS, from one side of the resort

Even some of the Values have views of the high bursts.

All the MK resorts will have a view of MK fireworks. Epcot resorts will have areas you can watch Epcot and DHS fireworks walking down the path toward the park in question. A few rooms will have a view.
We’ve seeing the higher Epcot fireworks from CBR at certain areas around resort.

We have only stayed at Pop, POFQ, POR, and AKL. Of those 4 I have seen fireworks from Pop and POFQ. We didn't plan either of those we just happened to be outside at the time the fireworks were going off. At Pop we could see them from the lake area. At POFQ, we could actually see them from outside our room. We were in a King room near the lobby.

For the Values----POP and AoA-high fireworks from DHS,Epcot and MK from certain locations and from the All-Stars-high fireworks from DHS from certain locations.:)

We stayed in a boardwalk-view room at the Boardwalk, and had an excellent view of the fireworks at MK from our balcony every night.

Are you talking great views like you had before .... or are you content with partial/obstructed views?

If you want great, look at Poly.

The Contemporary (with a Theme Park View room) has a close view of MK fireworks. (The downside is that the perspective is offset, as you are viewing them from the side of the park, so many of the "blasts" intended to be behind Cinderella Castle are significantly offset to the right.)

Note also that if you dine at the California Grill at anytime on a day, you may return for fireworks that evening and by showing your dining receipt get access to the outside balcony for the same view. (At least that was the policy in the past, I assume it's still in effect.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter