• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which resort - Oct adult only trip

IF they would remove the clown:scared1: for an adult stay I would try Boardwalk. It seems so classy and grown up. YC would be second choice for same reasons.:thumbsup2

We moved our dates to go to the MNSSHP and there is very limited availability at the deluxe resorts. I never expected Oct to be so busy :confused3

So thankfully I booked a "just in case" ;) bounce back offer from our summer trip and managed to snag the WL - CY view :goodvibes

I think this will end up being a good choice. It's always been my favorite resort and DF really wants to see "my WDW" this is perfect :lovestruc

Only a couple weeks to go till our first trip together. I really hope he loves it as much as i do :wizard:

Minnie - I think that's the PERFECT choice for you then! I always think that when taking someone to WDW for their first time to show them why and how you love disney so much, it's always best to take them to your favorite resort.

Plus I do love the Lodge and think it's perfect in October! (our Disneymoon was Oct 6-15, 2002 at the WL!)

I would pick BWI or YC for an adults only trip especially during Food & Wine! They just seem to be a little more adult oriented a quiet and the ability to walk over to Food & Wine is awesome!! Plus the boat to DHS is a plus.

Minnie - I think that's the PERFECT choice for you then! I always think that when taking someone to WDW for their first time to show them why and how you love disney so much, it's always best to take them to your favorite resort.

Plus I do love the Lodge and think it's perfect in October! (our Disneymoon was Oct 6-15, 2002 at the WL!)

I hope so...... lots of wonderful memories have been made at the WL - I really hope he sees why I love it so much :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter