Which resort is best for watercraft rental?

Which resort do you recommend for watercraft rental? Please tell me why below- Thanks

• Disney's Fort Wilderness

• Disney's Contemporary Resort

• Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

• Disney's Port Orleans Resort

• Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

• Disney's Polynesian Resort

• Disney's Wilderness Lodge

• Disney's Yacht Club

• Disney's Old Key West Resort

• Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

• Downtown Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.

zoomsharedisney

Disney FANatic
My DH and I have rented the small Sea Racer at POR (too small) and also the canopy boat at OKW. We wish to rent the canopy boat again but we are interested in a different waterway. We liked the idea of seeing different resorts on our trip - like POR, POFQ, SSR, OKW, and DD when we rented the canopy boat. Are there any other marinas out there that offer the canopy boat and let us see more than one resort??

Please vote on your favorite resort with watercraft rental and tell me why you think we should rent the canopy boat from that marina. Thanks everyone!!

I don't have an opinion other than to give a recommendation AGAINST renting a watercraft at coronado springs. AWESOME resort, but the waterway is very small compared to renting it out of CR or the Poly and such.

The CR has Sammy Duval's Watersports, which has parasailing, jet skis and ski excursions, in addition to the regular fleet of sea raycers, canopy boats and pontton boats. Bay Lake is the largest "playground" on a boat, and you can see the GF, Poly, CR, WL and FW. I hink it is far and away the best marina at WDW.

I like the Poly but I haven't tried CR which I understand has more stuff. My only concern with CR would be not being allowed around into SSL. When we rented at the Poly we were denied access to Bay Lake because it was approaching 5:00pm and I guess you can't take the sea racer (water mouse) through the little channel after 5:00 pm. I would have been bummed if I couldn't ride in front of MK and see the castle. I'm sure the majority of the time, its a non-issue though.

There is NOTHING better than sailing! Peaceful, serene and relaxing. The CR has a nice little sailboat to rent but it's really too small for two people. Oh, and check the rigging. I neglected to do this simple task and just went out on the water. What a dork. The sheets finally got fouled over by FW and I had to get rescued by a patrol boat. The humiliation. :blush:

The Poly has a nice sized sail boat for rent that seats several people comfortably. You are confined to the 7 seas lagoon, but thats ok. Don't dangle your hands or feet in the water... gotta stay safe from the crocs.

When I first read this, I thought CR would run away with it. It is clearly the best marina.

I like the Polyn. - heck you get to see the outside of all the other MK resorts - plus the MK!!!

much better than the Epcot area.

I like the wilderness lodge rental area. It enables you to go all around that area and the 7 seas Lagoon.

You know, I went back and forth on Contemporary and Old Key West. I love the lazy feeling there, meandering through. Wish I could have voted twice.

Contemporary is my other vote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter