• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which resort Holiday Inn Orange Lake or Sheraton Vistana?

luv disney

Mouseketeer
Our family of myself, hubby, 2 daughters (23 & 20) their 2 friends the same age and my Brother in law. We have always stayed onsite but the kids wanted to try WBC last time and we loved it! We paid out of pocket for it, this year we have tons of RCI Points to use so we have narrowed it down to the two resorts mentioned above and both look fantastic. Which one would you pick and why? I need help deciding please ‍... I know, there are worse decisions in life to have to make but the kids are so busy in their lives with work and college, this might be the last one as a family for a few years.

Thank you chalee94 :) We have points for both, Sheraton Vistana & Sheraton Vistana Villages. Which one of those two would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Thank you chalee94 :) We have points for both, Sheraton Vistana & Sheraton Vistana Villages. Which one of those two would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

I prefer the location of SVR, since it is around the corner and a short drive over I4 from the WDW gate. SVV is closer to Universal and Seaworld.

I've been watching videos on youtube of Orange Lake tonight. Really considering a stay there. Wondering if there is a way to rent directly from owners instead of booking from their website.

I've been watching videos on youtube of Orange Lake tonight. Really considering a stay there. Wondering if there is a way to rent directly from owners instead of booking from their website.
There Def is and I do. We are here right now we were her in Oct, Dec and now for 2 weeks love our OL.

First time I have ever posted. Looking at July 2019. How do you book without going through the timeshare presentation?

do a search for orange lake on here/ its a long thread that describes all ways to rent from owner, i signed up for redweek about $15/ year but found a better deal on ebay..

I've stayed at both. Don't think you could go wrong with either. Sheraton is probably a little closer to parks but Orange Lake has bigger rooms and a lazy river!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter