Which resort for our next trip?

robinbutterfly

DIS Veteran
We have done Boardwalk, Swan, Bay Lake Tower, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Wilderness Lodge.
We have liked them all! I can't decide if we should try something new or go back to one of our favorites? Is there another good one that I should try?
Honestly, my favorite was AKL, but I didn't like the location of the resort at all...so I am torn with that one!

Our favorite is the Poly for location, theme, large rooms, pool, beach, and Captain Cooks :goodvibes. With that said, we like trying new resorts and we have loved all of the resorts we've stayed at and wouldn't hesitate to stay at any of them again. If you spend most of your time at Epcot/DHS, I would try the YC or BC. If you will be going to MK more often, I'd give the Poly or GF a try. If the parks would be split equally, I'd choose one where the theme/decor appeals to you the most. Good luck deciding, although I'm sure you'll have a fabulous trip no matter which resort you choose as they are all great places to stay :).

I've stayed at the CR and really loved it there. I'd love to stay there again on the club level. I've heard you get a great view of Wishes there with music piped in. Our family's next trip we are staying club level at the BC. Our boys' favorite rides are at DHS, and my daughter's is at Epcot. I'm looking forward to the convenience of being able to walk to either of those. Stormalong Bay is causing all sorts of excitement for us. The kids for obvious reasons, my husband is looking forward to the hot tubs.

I think any resort you choose will be wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter