Which Resort and Why

Which Resort and Why

• Pop Century

• All Star Movies

• Port Orleans French Quarter

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have stayed at POFQ before and are staying there again next week. We've also stayed at the various All-Star resorts. I like POFQ because it is quieter. It is the smallest resort on property, so you never have a long walk. You also get a fridge in your room. We're not much concerned about room size, but the room is slightly bigger. Everything else we found to be very similar to POP and the All-Star resorts. I do like the POFQ food court better than the ALL-Star ones...

I am not a fan of the values. I've heard too many stories of cheer groups and noise levels.

Plus, the rooms are smaller and I can't deal with that.

Moderates all the way!

I would stick with the values. POFQ is our least favorite of all the mods, with POR being our favorite mod. It's just not all that and is looking older now. When we went to POR in January, we were glad we hadn't picked POFQ.

Also, if you stay at a value, you'll have more spending money for souviniers!!:thumbsup2

I voted ASMovies.. it's distinctly Disney. You really feel like you're staying at Disney World when you stay there! Save some money too!

Is there definately a coffee maker in every room at the POFQ?
I did a search and it brought me to this thread.

Thanks

I've I stayed at all 3 but river side not PFQ! I really like ASMO we stayed in the toy story section it was really nice and i loved the food court. At POR Riverside I stayed in the alligator bayou it was really nice! I loved the theme. . They are both excellent. I would pick your resort around how much you are going to be at the parks. I would choose ASMO if I was going to the parks everyday and POR if your not so you can experience all the activities.

Altho I am a die-hard POFQ fan, I just returned from our first full stay at PoP. I say PoP for you! You already listed many reasons why you love it...also it is cost effective that might allow you to save up and put away a little extra for that Deluxe trip you want to take by going Value over Mod. If you have little ones I say PoP...if it is just two of you...I might say POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter