Which resort and why the best

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
US - DH & DW - both in our 60's = no kids with us
We have not been back to WDW since 2012
Not a big fan of pools- we have one at home to use during the summer ;)

Now the big choice..
Jet Blue best rates Saturday Nov 9 to Wed Nov 20 2019

10 days in the park, one park per day
I know the first few days are busy and then goes back to normal
Also do for the first time - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
We may get an 8 day park pass and have 2 relaxing days to swim, mini-golf, Disney Springs, laundry
rent a boat,.....

Our RESORT CHOICES:

POFQ = $246 Garden View -> which buildings ?

CSR = $228 Standard view OR $250 Water view -> which buildings

For values I think we would do a top floor, no pool view, near the bus stop = preferred
All Star Music = $151 preferred
All Star Sports = $143 preferred

Out of those I would go POFQ- the scenery and lush grounds are soo relaxing! The lights at night against the water are romantic..love the vibe!!

I would choose POFQ. It is a very relaxing and the smallest resort. It only has one bus stop and usually doesn't share a bus. Several years ago, it did share with POR, during slow part of day. You can walk over to POR, if you'd like an enjoyable walk, nice lounge area (Yeha Bob entertainment). You also have easy access to the boats going to Disney Springs. There is lots of shopping, dining and free entertainment at Disney Springs.

Make sure you hit up Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival.

Even though I prefer CSR over POFQ, I think too, for you guys, POFQ is the best one.

At POFQ, Building 4 is closest to the bus stop, Building 2 is closest to the boat launch. 2, 3, 4, and 5 are in the central area closest to the lobby and pool. 1, 6, and 7 are the farthest from everything, but as it’s a small resort the walk isn’t far, maybe 5 minutes at most for building 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter