Which refillable mugs are being used?

NavigatorPop

Earning My Ears
I understand that it's not the intention of the refillable mug program to bring them back again on a second cruise, but it is a tempting option if they are still using the same ones I bought a year ago. (They say Disney Cruiseline Magic on the side with a drawing of the ship on a light blue background with primary color lids.) Can a recent cruiser describe the current mugs? I won't be tempted to take them along if they've switched to a newer version! Thanks for your help.

I was wondering the same thing tonight. I wasn't planning on bringing cups from last year but , lucky me, I will be cruising twice within a month.(Nov, 10-4-day Wonder, 12/5 3-Day Wonder).

The first is an all girls cruise, that we won through a radio staion. the second is with my family. So, I thought I could buy a couple of mugs on my first cruise and then use them a few weeks later. What do you think?

DCL sells the mugs for the use of ONE cruise only. The official rule is they do not want you bringing back mugs from past cruises.

I personally don't do the mug program so I don't know if they have changed designs or not. :)

We just returned from a Wonder cruise, and the mugs are light blue background, with Disney in blue and cruise line in red with yellow outline and wonder in dark blue with yellow outline. The ship is dark blue with a white mickey cloud visible behind. To the left of the whole design is a cruise line symbol on a mickey mouse cloud...the 3 stripe cruise symbol is all along the bottom and the top like a border...

hope this helps.

Not only is it tacky to "re-use" the mugs from one trip to another, it really is stealing. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and buy a new mug(s) since if you don't you really will be "mugging" DCL..

Yes - the mugs are the same. Using them again is a totally different subject. Magic is still using the same mugs described in this posting and pictured in the prior post.

Thanks everyone. I'll close this one out. I've had my question answered and don't want to upset anyone else on the subject of using the mugs again. I appreciate the helpful responses.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter