Which PS's require deposits?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I think CRT and Storybook Princess meal require deposits, do any other character meals require them? What about the Cinderella dinner at the GF?

The only PS that actually requires a deposit (where they bill your credit card beforehand) is CRT's. It is $10 per adult and $5 per child (3-10) when you make this PS. You will be billed shortly after you make the PS and then it will be deducted from the bill when you dine there. This PS has a 24 hr cancellation policy.

PSB (princess storybook breakfast) requires a "credit card hold". They will not bill your card unless you don't cancel within 48hrs (and are a no-show).

I don't believe Park Fare requires a credit card hold.

Keep in mind, for larger parties and during holidays Disney Dining may require a credit card hold. (this happened to us when we were a party of 11) over President's Day weekend (on Saturday night).

I also had to give a credit card hold for Hoop Dee Doo, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, and Ohana's.

I did not have to give a credit card for 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Cape May, Restaurantosaurus, Garden Grill.

I think I had to give a credit card hold for the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Hollywood and Vine.

Hope this helps.

For PS Credit Card information, check out my web site at Credit Card PS Policy

Hope it helps!
smileyhat.gif

Just so I understand....they will take a credit card to hold your place, but not bill it (exception is Cindy's). Once you are there do they bill your card or give you the choice of another payment option-cash or room charge?

Thanks, I'm just trying to get all of this figured out:D

You've got it. The credit card is simply a hold. They will charge it with a fee if you don't cancel and then don't show up.

Once you are there, you may pay for it however you prefer.

Good luck

I had heard that to make a reservation you needed to give a C.C. for a 30 dollar deposit. Is this true??:confused:

The only PS that requires a paid deposit with CC is Cinderella's Royal Table, and I believe it's $10.00 per adult (the deposit).

Thank you sarahandhannahsmom For clearing that up for me!:D

All of WDW restaurants require a CC for PS's on holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter