Which Princess meal?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
We did CRT last time, and I am thinking that maybe we could do the Epcot Princess breakfast this year. Any suggestions? I think we would probably hit 1900 park Faire then and do the Cinderella one.

Well, we're going to be princessed out on our trip. We are doing 1900 Park Fare for dinner, then PSB at Norway, and then CRT. I'm looking forward to all of them as each one is different and offers different things!! I've heard good things about all, except 1900 Park Fare seems to be hit or miss.

Colexi's Mom -

You sound like us!! We are doing CRT, PSB and 1900 Park Fare, too. My poor DH is going to be SO princessed out by the time we are done!!! Like you, I'm looking forward to all the meals - not to mention my daughters expressions when they see their beloved princesses!

On our last trip, we did CRT & PSB. The dinner was not available then. DDs fave is Cinderella, so that is why we went for CRT. The place was great and the food was pretty good. PSB was wonderful, I guess becuase we had more Princess interaction. It was cool to see Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. The food was very very good.

I gave the sligt edge to PSB. I think on our next trip, we will to that and then the 1900 ParkFaire dinner. I have always enjoyed the dinners there.

We have done both CRT and PSB. We MUCH prefer PSB!!! The food is better and the interaction is way above that of CRT. The castle in MK is pretty but cramped. PSB seems to run smoother and is a larger space. We haven't done the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare yet.

Thanks for the responses, but what does PSB stand for? I understand it is the Norway breakfast, but what are the initials for?

At CRT Cinderella comes to your table for photos and a chat...

At 1900 PF she and her Prince stay out in the lobby/reception area and do not come to the tables...

We loved the food & service at CRT and PSB...excellent! Hot & fresh and great servers.

1900 PF the food was blah and the our server was not friendly or efficient... it took about 20 minutes to get our drinks and then we didn't see him again till the bill came... I have no idea where he was... but I was looking!

The food was luke warm and just okay... the kids buffet was a disaster with food spilled all over the place, on the floor etc.. it was like that when we arrived and when we left.. no one cleaned it up and people were squishing mac and cheese with their shoes.. by the way this was not Cinderella.. this was the Villains Dinner - with the bad guys!

Maybe it was just an off night... I would give it another try.

>>^..^<<

Hi Princess VIJA,
PSB-- Princess storybook breakfast. We are going to try it next week for the first time. Enjoyed CRT last year, but felt rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter