Which President is better, Bartlet or Palmer?

Which President is Better, Bartlet or Palmer?

• Josiah Bartlet (The West Wing)

• David Palmer (24)

• Other Television President (Please name below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
Okay. One of the most important debates of our time........

Which television President do you prefer?

I pick Palmer. Of course, I might be biased since I think that 24 is the greatest show on television. Palmer is one tough President who seems to be concerned about what is going on around him. At the same time he isn't going to lie down and take anything without action. I'm not sure of what his political leanings are (although I'd guess Democrat since he was a Congressman and Senator from MD before becoming President) because the show chooses not to focus on that, but he is decisive and not wishy washy on anything. Never once have I heard him say "Well, let me check the polls and see what they say." He is a tough action kinda guy. Bartlet, to me, is just a wimp. Of course, I don't know if I'd want a President that has the bad luck of Palmer. :smooth:

What about you? If you had to choose, which one would you want as your President?

I voted for Palmer, even though this poor guy often has his entire staff and family plotting against him and bringing nukes into the country...

as long as has Jack to bail him out, he's still the man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter