Which Partial Loop is Best?

Shakey2001

Earning My Ears
We are scheduled to arrive on the 27th of this month for 14 days. What is a better loop for partial hookup? 1500 or 2000? The 1500 loop looks closer to the pool, but further from the main bus route.

IMO the 1500 loop is better because of it's proximity to the Meadows. The main pool, tennis courts, Meadows Trading Post, Campfire/Movies and Bike Barn are all easy walking distance from it. You'll be about 1/2 way back in the campgrounds so I've found busses from there not inconvienient. The only advantage I can see to the 2000 loop is that it will be slightly quieter there and it's reasonably close to the pool by the cabins. Its a big hike to the Settlement area by bus IMO. It's not as easy to get to the Meadows from there as well as the 1500 loop (there **IS** a shortcut path thru the group camping area and the 900 loop to the Meadows but it's unlit at night).

I agree! The 1500 loop is our favorite. It's just across a short bridge to the Meadows Recreation area, and the campfire program. It's also just about an 8 minute walk to the main bus stop. Or you can catch the bus right at the 1500 loop for about a 2 minute ride to the main bus stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter