Which park on which days?

briarbud

Earning My Ears
So, we will be in the parks June 11th, 12th, and 13th which are Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. We are staying off-site so will only have one early morning at DL. I can't decide which parks we should start at each day. We want 2 at DL and 1 at DCA. Sadly, I can't get my hubby to do Disney and longer than this! It's not his favorite but the kids (ages 9-19) and I enjoy it.

For some reason, Magic Morning is being offered on Sunday the 11th. We are coming from TX. Should we do the early morning right away on Sunday or save it for Tuesday? DCA on Monday?

We don't go to Disney often. In fact, this is my 9 year old's first time to Disneyland. We went to WDW when she was 5 and will go there next time in a few years. We alternate parks since we fly and we live in the middle of both!

Thanks for any advice!

IMO when staying off site it is best to go to the opposite park that has MM or EMH unless, of course, when you want to use your MM. Also, depends on the day you arrive and if you want the traditional DL beginning vs. DCA. If your family doesn't mind starting with DCA, I'd go there on Sunday morning to get in rides and experience a quieter morning while the EMH and MM folks are at DL. Just make sure you are still in line an hour before DCA opens. Then on Monday and Tuesday you could begin at DL and use your MM or Tuesday.

So, we will be in the parks June 11th, 12th, and 13th which are Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. We are staying off-site so will only have one early morning at DL. I can't decide which parks we should start at each day. We want 2 at DL and 1 at DCA. Sadly, I can't get my hubby to do Disney and longer than this! It's not his favorite but the kids (ages 9-19) and I enjoy it.

For some reason, Magic Morning is being offered on Sunday the 11th. We are coming from TX. Should we do the early morning right away on Sunday or save it for Tuesday? DCA on Monday?

We don't go to Disney often. In fact, this is my 9 year old's first time to Disneyland. We went to WDW when she was 5 and will go there next time in a few years. We alternate parks since we fly and we live in the middle of both!

Thanks for any advice!
Do Magic Morning at DL on Sunday. Do DL again on Monday because DCA has an extra hour that day and will be more scrowded then finish your trip with DCA on Tuesday when the extra hour is back at DL. I recommend using MM on your first day since that USB when you'll be your freshest. Although, with the time change from a Texas perhaps getting up early won't matter much. Finally I'm not much of a park hopper but you might want to keep an eye on the DL app and consider hopping between parks depending on crowd volume.

The reason your Sunday, the 11th, is MM at DL is because Saturday the 10th is Grad Night, so DCA is open for grads until 2 AM.

Personally I'd do as Nutshell suggests above. Sundays are typically not that busy and it's always good to do your MM as early as possible because you're likely to be more tired as your trip goes on. Not only that, but the MM is at 7, which is always good because fewer people get up that early.

Last edited:

We are also from Texas and just retuned from our second trip. Agree to go to DL Sunday primarily because it is at 7am. Lots of people simply can't get their kids or themselves going to arrive at 630-645. If you can, you will see probably the lowest waits of your trip in that one hour. And when regular park opens at 8, there will still be many who aren't mobilized yet. So good waits continue. And you will still be on Texas time since it's your first morning, so that 645 feels like 845 to you. The 7am EMH are my absolute favorite if we get up and get there! Have fun!!

Thanks for the great advice! Just what I was looking for. We will go to DL on Sunday since we fly in Saturday and the time change should work to our advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter