Which onsite resort? Let's ask the kids!!!

I was completely sold on Cabana Bay until the Aph rates came out for the dates of my stay. How can I pass up a bay view room at Portofino with express pass included for only a few hundred dollars more then Cabana Bay without express?! So I made the switch! I hope I won't regret it. I know I'm crazy! Haha

You won't regret it. It's a lovely resort. Glad you were able to get a good APH rate :yay:.

I was completely sold on Cabana Bay until the Aph rates came out for the dates of my stay. How can I pass up a bay view room at Portofino with express pass included for only a few hundred dollars more then Cabana Bay without express?! So I made the switch! I hope I won't regret it. I know I'm crazy! Haha

You'll be hooked! Enjoy!

My kids 10 and 12 have stayed at Hard Rock, Cabana Bay and Royal Pacific. They enjoyed the family suite at Cabana Bay but their favorite hotel is Hard Rock. They liked the cool atmosphere and the closeness to the parks. Easier to walk than take boat. We liked RP and would go there again if HR was not available or to costly. Portofino is too far to walk so we have counted this one out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter