Which one causes more clicks at the turnstiles?

epcotday1

Earning My Ears
Which of these three things causes the most clicks at Disney turnstiles:
1) New Attractions
2) New Hotel Rooms
3) Advertising

Which of these three things causes the most clicks at Disney turnstiles:
1) New Attractions
2) New Hotel Rooms
3) Advertising

I'm not sure I would say 1 and 3 are different things...

2 only gets more in the door when it's something special. For example when values first opened up, it got a lot of people who needed a cheaper room to come. Villas getting added, not really packing in the place and very food of those rooms. If they build the star wars resort they asked about.. that'll get some attention but that attention is from advertising they will do.. it's not hte hotel itself that will suddeny get into people minds and they know to come, they have to get the word out.... now with that said, if we expand new rooms to new convention space, then yes I think it has a lot of impact on the turnstyle as they can host more larger groups coming down for other reasons but being on disney property to make disney close. Is this more than other things? no...

But it's advertising, you have to get the word out that there is things to do at disney.. That comes in many forms from influencer/press previews, ap monitor (it's a quarterly magazine). advertising.. Right now locally, I can't watch a tv show without 2 or 3 disney commericals on pandora, the 3 day resident ticket or a general have fun at disney commercial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter