Which offsite resort has WDW perks?

monica9

DIS Veteran
We are staying onsite at a deluxe but with the price to park now that we didn't know they started, we are thinking od staying offsite. We want a deluxe quality resort that has EMH and possibly 60 day FP picking. Is there such a thing?

Thank you!

No truly offsite resorts get perks. Hiro suggested those that do that might fit what you are looking for. The only others with perks are www.disneyspringshotels.com. All are on or enclosed by Disney property.

There are lots to consider offsite, perhaps start with a brand you like.

No truly offsite resorts get perks. Hiro suggested those that do that might fit what you are looking for. The only others with perks are www.disneyspringshotels.com. All are on or enclosed by Disney property.

There are lots to consider offsite, perhaps start with a brand you like.
Do the hotels mentioned also charge parking? I can’t remember if swan and dolphin did the last time I was there.

Do the hotels mentioned also charge parking? I can’t remember if swan and dolphin did the last time I was there.

Swan & Dolphin do, I believe Four Seasons is valet only and most if not all the Disney Springs do ... in addition to some of resort fees. But you often get nicer rooms and amenities for a lower price than Disney so even with fees they will cost less for more.

Just read that Four Seasons which is on property but not owned by Disney, gets you FP 60 days out. However, that hotel is just as expensive as the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter