Which off-site hotels have the best transportation to Disney?

goofy papa

Earning My Ears
Since we are looking at saving some money by staying off-site but flying down from Wisconsin (can't imagine that long of a ride in the van with the kids) we don't want to rent a van while down here. Otherwise, we should just stay on property. I was hoping you could tell me what hotels have the best transportation to Disney and maybe which hotels don't have any transportation at all. The only activities my family will be doing is Disney and swimming in the pool at our hotel.

Thanks for your help.

Disney transportation is good. The hotels at DTD have decent transporation other than that forget about it. The shuttles are limited, scheduled, may require a reservation the night before and sometimes isn't even free.

I suggest staying onsite or (if you can save some $) DTD otherwise RENT A VAN. If you rely on shuttles you will have to budget some money for cabs.

I have stayed at Ho Jo MGE and they have 3 or 4 shuttles from the hotel every morning starting at 7 or so and ending at 11:30ish. They pick up from each park at night about 3 or 4 times starting at 4ish up to when the park closing times (ex. AK closes at 6pm, the last bus there would be 6:45 or so). The pool is decent, even a baby pool and a heated whirlpool (which I love to relax in after a long day at the parks). The most I've paid here a night was $50 and the least $40.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter