Which is the preferred restaurant for

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Pirate night.

I've heard Tritons is better for formal - which i'm not sure if it's on the same night as pirate night.

but we are dressing up - so which would be your preferred restaurant and why?

thanks

Some would insist on PC but we have had each theme in each dining room and it honestly did not make a difference. No matter where you are the servers will be dressed the same and the menus will be the same. Have fun and enjoy!

I don't think it really matters. We had a great time and great food no matter what restaurant. Don't sweat the small stuff.;)
Have a great cruise. Wish I was going again. We had a very magical first!

We enjoyed PC for Pirate Night on a cruise last year and hope we have it again this year.

While I believe the party is the same at each restaurant, the atmosphere at PC lends itself to making it the most enjoyable for us.

Best wishes.

This is one of those dinning rotation issues that DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL!!! Every dinning room is different, the menu is the same and the

PIRATE PARTY IS UP ON DECK 9 /10

Formal Night - same thing it does not matter. Lumiers is the most formal restaurant, BUT Animators decor is Black and White - that seems pretty darn formal to me (except for the grafiti on the walls :teeth: )

Don't sweat this!!

Yes, the Pirate Party is up on Deck 9, but am referring to the wait staff and guests parading around the restaurant during dinner on Pirate night. Again, this is done at every restaurant but the atmosphere, for us, is best at PC.

Watching everyone parade and sing their way around the restaurant is a party in itself!

Best wishes.

We agree that it might be nice to have Triton's for your formal and/or Parrot's for Pirate night but really it does not matter. Don't worry about this one.... If you are going to request dining rotations, do it for other reasons such as servers, when you plan to go to Palo, etc. etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter