Which is the BEST value resort?

donnabc

Mouseketeer
I stayed at Pop Century earlier this year...really impressed with how clean and well kept everything was. Since PC is the newest of the value resorts does anyone know how the other resorts are?

I have stayed at both Pc and asmu - and have visited the others - ASMO is cute.

but I prefer PC.

on your next trip try one of the others!

We just stayed at AsMo and were very happy with it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The only drawback to AsMo is that it is the last pick up spot for the buses on the AllStars route. Sometimes the bus was full and you had to wait for the next one and most of the time it was standing room only. Standing room isn't a problem for me but I would like for my kids to have a seat so they don't fall and get hurt (they are obviously too short for the overhead hand rails). That was my only complaint! Next time we will do AS Sports and be the first bus pick up!

We have stayed at ASMU twice and Pop Century once. Both were equally nice. The themeing at Pop was so neat. Really brought back some memories. You really can't go wrong with any of the Resorts.

We had a great 10-day stay at ASMo last fall, the only reason we're going to Pop this time is because it's just DH and I and we thought it would be fun for us. Just depends on what you're looking for I guess, you might check out the pics of the All Stars on allearsnet.com

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter