Which is better?

hsunyyy

Earning My Ears
We have one more restaurant to try and book for our trip in November (going to try and book on the 25th of this month). We have a large party (19 of us total, 10 adults, 9 children ranging from 5-13) so we are going to break up when making reservations. So far we have the following restaurants picked out:

BOG
Hoop-Dee-Doo Review
Cape May
Raglan Road
1900 Park Fare

We have one more restaurant to choose. We are torn between Liberty Tree Tavern, Sci-Fi Dine in Theater, or Tusker House. Any recommendations? Or is there a restaurant we are missing that you would HIGHLY recommend?

Sci Fi Diner is a very neat experience and unlike any restaurant I have been to. However with 19 people you will be split up into the little cars. A fun alternative would be the Prime Time 50s diner, the food and experience are amazing. I have never been to LTT but have friends that love it. Tusker House for dinner for me was a let down, but breakfast is very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter