Which is better on a Sunday

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
We are probably going at one of the worst imaginable times....mid July and our first day in the parks will be a Sunday. Is one park better than the other crowd wise on a Sunday?

I don't think so. I assume that they're equally popular, UNLESS one of the parks has a recently opened attraction. For example, at the moment, it's possible that DisneySea is the most popular of the two because of the newly opened Finding Nemo / Dory ride. The number of ride closures could also impact where the crowds go, but as the crowd is pretty much ALL locals, those kind of issues wouldn't necessarily be a determining factor for them (since they can go so often).

Honestly they'll probably both be equally bad. Saturdays and Sundays at the parks are the worst since that's when everyone has off. In your case, I'd just go with whichever park you most want to see, but arrive early and plan to wait in a lot of lines or take lots of breaks. Personally, I'd go for Sea since there aren't as many rides anyway, and you can enjoy the atmospheric entertainment/take pictures and stuff if the ride lines are bad.

Personally, I'd go for Sea since there aren't as many rides anyway, and you can enjoy the atmospheric entertainment/take pictures and stuff if the ride lines are bad.

I think that's what we'll do. Since there are less rides, we can spend time taking in the theming and return another day when the crowds are less during the day. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter