Which hotel? Sheraton, Doubletree, etc.

SnoWhite

<font color=blue>If you spot a man in plaid pants,
My husband and I are taking another trip to DL at the end of May. The last time we were there we bought AP's, but there aren't any great discounts on hotels for the time we are going.
We are thinking of staying at either of the Sheraton hotels, or possibly the Doubletree or Hyatt.

I have been reading that there is a charge for high speed internet at all these hotels (up to $10 a day!) which I will be using every day. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for us as to which one we should stay at and why.

Thanks guys!

Lisa

Hi - my 2 cents...we stayed at the Hyatt last year. Very nice staff, BUT, paper thin walls. It drove us nuts when we were trying to sleep :listen: :crazy:

My husband and I are taking another trip to DL at the end of May. The last time we were there we bought AP's, but there aren't any great discounts on hotels for the time we are going.
We are thinking of staying at either of the Sheraton hotels, or possibly the Doubletree or Hyatt.

I have been reading that there is a charge for high speed internet at all these hotels (up to $10 a day!) which I will be using every day. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for us as to which one we should stay at and why.

Thanks guys!

Lisa

my vote is for the sheraton ...not the sheraton park but the sheraton anaheim....ive stayed there numerous times and especially with the remodeling they have done it is absolutely amazing...the beds alone are worth the stay imo but they have their own shuttle and it is much closer than the DT or Hyatt...

Another vote for Sheraton Anaheim, we stayed there Nov. '06 and we loved it. It is a very beautiful hotel, the beds are fantastic and I would recommend a room on the Ground Floor, lobby level. Very spacious rooms. free shuttle to DL and very frequent. Breakfast is good as is the restaurant! I only wish we could afford to stay there for this years trip!!:sad1:

I didn't use the internet while we where there so I can't help with that, sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter